These are some of the materials we use at our activities. Let us know if there is something you want but can’t find here.
Buddha Vandana Book
This is the Vandana book we use that has Sinhala letters, English letters, and English meaning.
Paritta Book Sample
This is a sample of the first 28 pages of our Mahamevnawa Pali-English Paritta Chanting Book. It has some of the most important scriptures that we chant. Download PDF Sample. Learn more about how to purchase the full book.
Buddhist Audio Recordings
Paritta and Puja Recordings
- Homage and Tisarana only MP3
- Main Puja MP3 (page 5 in the Vandana book above)
- Inviting the Devas MP3 (page 13 the Vandana book above)
- Mangala Sutta: Blessings MP3 (page 17 in Paritta book above)
- Ratana Sutta: Jewels MP3 (page 19 in Paritta book above)
- Karaniyametta Sutta: Loving Kindness MP3 (page 24 in Paritta book above)
- Asking for Forgiveness MP3 (page 14 the Vandana book above)
Pali and English
- Mahamangala in Pali and English Snp2.4
- Khandaparitta in Pali and English AN4.67
- Mittanisansa in Pali and English Mugapakkha Jataka
Loving Kindness Meditation
This is the basic loving-kindness meditation that we do at many of the meditation programs here.
- Download a PDF of the meditation on recollecting the qualities of the Supreme Buddha