Are you a teacher at an international school? Do your children attend an English medium program? We can help your children have a positive, meaningful and inspiring experience learning the Buddha’s teachings from an English speaking monk.
Types of Programs
- One day Sil observance program
- Blessing programs with Bodhi Vandana & Stupa Vandana in Pali & English
- Educational Programs especially for examination preparation
- Captive Animal release (Abhaya Dana Programs) – Giving life to animals who are sentenced to death
- Overcoming drug addictions.
How do we conduct programs?
Our programs can be made to fit your goals and schedules.
- We can show special videos to motivate the children to develop gratitude towards parents, teachers and towards the ones that should be respected.
- Conduct Dhamma Discussions
- Question and answer sessions
- English speaking monks will be conducting Dhamma programs
- Will encourage them to read the original teachings of the Buddha.
- Chanting Paritta In Pali & English
- Loving Kindness (Maitri Bhavana)
- Rejoicing in others’ development
- Life of the Buddha
- True meaning of Buddhist holidays
- Buddhist values
- History of Buddhism in Sri Lanka