Today we will learn about the anuttaro purisadamma sarati quality and the three ways he could teach:
- iddhipāṭihāriya: demonstration of psychic powers
- ādesanāpāṭihāriya: demonstration of mind reading
- anusāsanīpāṭihāriya: demonstration of instructing
- Stories of Heavenly Mansions from the Vimana Vatthu. Listen to a free audio book, or purchase a print copy.
- Mahamevnawa Pali-English Paritta Chanting Book. Print Book.
Subscribe by Email 📧
Get an email when a new show is published. It’s that simple! Enter your email address:
Listen on an App
The best way to listen to the podcast version of Monks in the Morning is on the Free Radio Public app
Step 1: Install the Free RadioPublic app, then come back here.
Step 2: Click on the button below and choose Radio Public to open the link.
Step 3: Select “Follow”
Optional: You may want to turn the app notifications on and change the show settings so new shows are downloaded automatically when you are on wifi.