Today we will learn about the anuttaro purisadamma sarati quality and the three ways he could teach:
- iddhipāṭihāriya: demonstration of psychic powers
- ādesanāpāṭihāriya: demonstration of mind reading
- anusāsanīpāṭihāriya: demonstration of instructing
- Stories of Heavenly Mansions from the Vimana Vatthu. Listen to a free audio book, or purchase a print copy.
- Mahamevnawa Pali-English Paritta Chanting Book. Print Book.
Listen on an App
The best way to listen to the podcast version of Monks in the Morning is on the Free Radio Public app
Step 1: Install the Free RadioPublic app, then come back here.
Step 2: Click on the button below and choose Radio Public to open the link.
Step 3: Select “Follow”
Optional: You may want to turn the app notifications on and change the show settings so new shows are downloaded automatically when you are on wi-fi.